Girl Power At Its Best
Download Brochure: Seven Keys To Transformed Kids
Character Camp’s Precious Princess program addresses the opportunities and characteristics that are unique to today’s pre-teen girls in order to inspire and maximize their future successes. The Sleeping Beauty weekend is a fun-filled educational event that includes a girls-only overnight hotel slumber party (ages 6 to 12). The Sleeping Beauty weekend emphasizes confidence, character and positive self-esteem. Girls enjoy creative lessons with interesting topics, memorable games, beauty tips and royal treatment!
Royal Topics Include:
1) Self-Esteem to enhance both Inner Beauty and Outer Beauty.
2) Royal Character to help instill 12 important character traits for winsome, well-adjusted girls.
3) Mean Girls is Anti-bullying education, helping girls to not be bullied, nor bully others
4) How To Be A King’s Kid helps girls to envision their lives as an unfolding fairytale filled with hope of living happily ever after.
5) Health teaches girls about healthy eating and exercise.
GIRL POWER!!! The girls will do an interesting activity to increase their interest in and awareness of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (S.T.E.M.). Despite the fact that females are now earning more degrees, they are on average still paid less than men, partly due to the fact that women often avoid the higher paying careers that are math and science based. The purpose of this awareness is to help level the playing field.
Every daughter should experience this magical moment.
For more information, please contact Ms. Cherith Randle at (844) 687-2267.